Sunday, December 5, 2010

Snowy Sunday:)

Such a pretty morning:) We got a bunch of snow up here this weekend, perfect for skiing now:)
We have our first races this coming weekend up in Ironwood MI, it should be fun getting the season started. But I can already feel the anxiety that races bring. Its one of the things that I struggle with most. I am always a ball of nerves. The more years that I ski I feel the expectation to do better and better is even higher. But as I have heard from all of my coaches nerves are a good thing before a race, it get your blood pumping:) But I don't think God wants me to work myself up like this, thinking about races shouldn't freak me out.
                                                                                          
I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength.


This is what calms me this morning. I just have to keep reminding myself that God has given me the strength to do well in races for many years, and he is here for me now. 
God doesn't give you things that you can't  handle whether or not its a race, anything in your life that troubles you, look to the Lord. He will calm your mind and bring you peace. 


~Hannah
*Lift= 20 min warmup (elliptical)3x10 reps alternating legs and core.(45min) 15 min cooldown

1 comment: