Friday, December 3, 2010

*My favorites*

 *Philippians 4:6-7 I this
Don't worry about anything; instead pray about everyhting. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. If you do this, you will experience God's peace. 
Hairspray, shades of green eyeshadow
                                                                                                                                          SHOES
Nail polish                  Taking Pictures
"Say a man and a woman both need something to sleep in and both go to the same men's pajama department. The man says to the salesman, "I just need bottoms," and the woman says, "I just need a top." They look at each other and that's the 'meet cute.' "
 Singing along to songs                Fall*
 Fashion: I am majoring in Business Marketing with a minor in Communication Studies with a emphasis on Fashion Merchandising:) My dream is to be a Buyer:)
Dream BiG**Act BIGGER♥                  
Skiing on the Birkie trail/ Running when the sun is coming up
Honey, sugar-snap peas,Peppermint Hot Cocoa, COSMIC BROWNIES;)           
 Playing Scrabble with my family:)
 GLEE                Sleeping in:)
 Joel Hanson's Song "I am new"  
~ Hannah
* Level 4(race pace) Intervals(skate) 4x3min (equal rest) Emphasis on leg push on uphills.

1 comment: