Friday, January 7, 2011

2011

First post of the new year!:)

I just had a great break with all my friends and family! Yet, now I am back in my apartment in St. Cloud getting my room re-organized since it is a must because of the size of the my living courters:) As happy I am too be back to not only the my Blog family but to school as well, I am not looking forward to the homework and stress coming back. Because I am sure it will be in full throttle for my last semester if sophomore year.



Right now I look back the passage that one of my pastors spoke about last sunday.
So Christ himself gave the apostles, the prophets, the evangelists, the pastors and teachers, 12 to equip his people for works of service, so that the body of Christ may be built up 13 until we all reach unity in the faith and in the knowledge of the Son of God and become mature, attaining to the whole measure of the fullness of Christ.
He spoke out that we should listen to Gods call for us to be faithful. Right now as the new year begins, I take this challenge upon myself. I am going to work towards equip-ing myself this year to help myself mature for the Lord. 


As hard as it is, It helps me so much right now to think that the Lord will be with me and on my side, he is there to help me with this; attaining the whole measure of the fullness to him. Becoming what he knows we all can/should amount too. 


Set out to be fully faithful for the Lord! <3 

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a plan!! Only because Jesus helps us can we be who he created us to be, kind of a relief!! =)

    ReplyDelete