Friday, April 29, 2011

Half way there

Today was the last day of classes for my sophomore year of college. This year has gone by so fast, not that I am not happy to be done with the accounting and economic era of my life, but I will miss all my friends, teammates and roommates they have all been a support system that I never thought I would be blessed with in just a couple years. Last night was our Ski banquet we said goodbye to too many teammates this year, they will all be missed very much!

After this last week of finals I will be heading back to Maple Grove to help teach some kiddos some ski technique and hopefully work at Ann Taylor Loft. ( fingers crossed for my interview)

This Summer should be super fun and full of new exciting things! I hope you are all thinking warm weather and flowers, cause they cant come soon enough!

A"must post": Beautiful Kate:)

No comments:

Post a Comment