Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Hold my hand:)

Cause I've been there before 
And you've been there before 

But together we can be alright. 
Cause when it gets dark and when it gets cold 
We hold each other till we see the sunlight 




As surprising the artists can be together this song is so great:) I love thinking about how just holding someone's hand can make you feel so many things, whether it be happiness, comfort, protection love or just warmth. 
Then when you think about being hand and hand with Jesus its all those feelings x a million!:) I love holding hands with Jesus as I make my way through life. The great thing is that as special as you feel when you hold someone's hand, Jesus can give that feeling to everyone! He loves everyone and wants to hold your hand all the time!<3 


~ Hannah 

No comments:

Post a Comment