Monday, August 22, 2011

Back to it!:)

Today was my first day of class of my Junior year of college. It is so weird to think that college is more then half over. But I am finally into my major classes so the topics should be more marketing and communication based aka more up my alley. :) This week is super busy besides the start to my school year. It also has my first blood tests on Wednesday morning. So I will be getting started on the process of donating marrow here soon.

But best of all in my sissy's wedding is on FRIDAY!!! I am so excited! We have been waiting all summer for this week, most of the preparations are all set and ready. Dan is home and is spending ever waking second with his bride to be:) He will be off to more training after their mini moon in Minneapolis.

Well I hope you all have a great day!

<3 Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment